Overview of the All Hazards Prime Backpack from 5.11 Tactical
Built for Use
- The All Hazards Prime Pack was designed with input from MACTAC instructors. With this invaluable input, 5.11 engineered a full-featured bag that is extremely durable, easy to carry and has a large enough volume to hold a full tactical kit. The input from real world users becomes apparent with the internal layout.
- The internal section of the main compartment has all of the accessibility and versatility that you need to keep your gear secure, organized and ready for use out in the field. This 5.11 backpack has dual main compartments to help better hold all of your gear in an organized fashion. These main compartments are lined with a high visibility orange material. This makes for a stark contract between your gear and the bag, making it easier to locate your gear when seconds count. Also, this high visibility orange will make it easier to pick out your gear in low light situations.
- The All Hazards Prime backpack also has several other specialized storage compartments and features. To help keep you hydrated when you need it most, the All Prime backpack has a dedicated hydration compartment. This compartment will securely hold your hydration bladder and keep it in a convenient place.
- For the medical professional, the 5.11 All Hazards Prime has a special feature. The backpack includes unique medical pouches that quickly tear out to allow for immediate use.
- A padded laptop sleeve will keep your valuable electronics protected.
- To help keep your gear secure and compact, the Hazards Prime Backpack has compression straps to cinch down your gear and prevent excessive movement.
- The exterior of the backpack is covered in a substantial amount of webbing. This webbing is MOLLE/SlickStick compatible. This allows you to mount additional webbing compatible pouches and equipment right where you need it. Whatever the mission, you will be able to adapt this bag to suite your needs.
- Be the first to review this product