Built to Work
- The Rush 72 pack from 5.11 Tactical was built to be your go-to backpack. It is a 72-hour bag that has enough space for your gear and accessories. Using highly durable 10000-nylon construction, the pack is engineered to be rugged and to provides you with reliable storage during tactical deployment or extended excursions into the unknown. The nylon construction makes this 5.11 pack extremely resilient to all types of stresses and also provides water resistance to keep your gear dry and protected.
- A MOLLE/TacTecSystem is integrated into the outer covering of the backpack. This allows you to easily customize the exterior of this bag to fit your gear for your intended mission. This system makes it easy to keep all of your gear in reach, where you need it.
- The Rush 72 bag has multiple storage compartments to separate and organize your gear. The front and main compartment has dual zippers for fast, easy access and also for redundancy in the case of failure. This pack also has a handy admin organization panel to keep all of your administrative, task equipment in a easy to reach spot. An internally mounted hydration pocket makes for the perfect place to storage a camelback to ensure you are hydrated. Thinking of everything, this bag even has a fleece-lined pocket. This is the perfect place to store your sunglasses to prevent scratching.
- Ideal for casual, in-field operations or as a bug out bag
- Dual zippered main comportment with molded zipper pulls
- Multiple organization pockets to store you gear
- Dedicated sunglasses pouch
- Internal hydration bladder storage compartment
- Waist strap and dual compression straps to keep your pack tight and low profile
- Closed-cell foam shoulder straps
- Be the first to review this product