Overview of the 5.11 Tactical All Hazards Nitro BackPack
- The 5.11 Nitro was built tough, yet has all the utilitarian features you would want to make things convenience.
- The Bag was primarily designed to be uses as a long range tactical kit, a patrol bag, or to be used as a carry on item when traveling.
- For primary storage, the All Hazards Nitro has twin main compartments. These main compartment areas are secured via a zipper enclosure that can be opened 180 degrees for easy access.
- Velcro patches are located at various places on the exterior of the backpack to allow you to attach a name plate, flag, or any other Velcro morale patches you may want to attach. Additionally, this webbing can be used to secure longer items or things you may wish to keep on the exterior of your pack, such as chem lights, breaching tools, flex cuffs, etc. The inner lining of the main compartments makes use of an orange material. This helps to find your items in low light situations.
- This pack s also compatible with the Ammo Jack or Ammo Mule, which are sold separately.
- Be the first to review this product