Advanced Armament Corp.
- The Advanced Armament Corp BRAKEOUT is a multifaceted muzzle device. It combines several functional capabilities while maintaining a slim profile and lightweight.
- This muzzle device features the AAC 51 tooth interface. This allows for use with the AAC suppressors and any other suppressor that has the AAC 51 tooth interface.
- In addition to being able to mount a suppressor to it, the AAC BRAKEOUT has a few other tricks up it’s sleeve. When a suppressor is not mounted to it, the BRAKEOUT acts as a muzzle brake, compensator and flash suppressor. It has dual ports facing laterally to help mitigate recoil. In addition to this, it also has a port on the top portion of the muzzle device. This helps prevent muzzle rise by redirecting the gases to force the barrel down. At the end of the muzzle device, is a three pronged flash suppressor, designed to reduce your flash signature.
- For added wear resistance and to prevent corrosion, this AAC muzzle brake has a SCARmor finish
- This flash suppressor is designed to work with .223/5.56x45mm chambered rifles. This unit has the standard 1/2x28 thread pitch.
- For easy installation, the BRAKEOUT comes with Rocksett and shims to properly install this muzzle device on your rifle.
- Please notes that the 51T suppressor interface on this muzzle device is not compatible with the older 18-Tooth spring mount or 90-tooth ratchet taper mount sound suppressor.
- This muzzle device is compatible with the follow AAC silencers
- Post-2007 M4-2000
- Mini 4
- Post-Mid 2010 7.62-SD
- Mini 7
|Manufacturer||Advanced Armament Corp.|
- Be the first to review this product