Bravo Company Manufacturing (BCM)
- Kit comes with the following...
- BCM Mil-Spec Diameter receiver extension made from 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Locking (Castle) nut
- AR-15 carbine buffer spring
- Carbine buffer
- BCM QD swivel mount end plate
- QD Sling swivel cup mounts on both left and right side of stock for ambidextrous use
- Snag free design with no sharp edges to get caught
- One of the strongest polymer construction AR-15 carbine stocks on the market
- Integrated Modular Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab (VBOST)
- Secures sling against stock when not in use
- The Bravo Company BCMGUNFIGHTER AR-15 carbine stock was designed to the strongest polymer stock available for the AR-15 while remaining lightweight and easily maneuverable. Once BCM decided that they were going to make a stock, the sought out input from their product evaluators and those in their American Gunfighter program. The American Gunfighters wanted something rugged, durable, light and wouldn’t snag on gear.
- The Gunfighter stock comes to market with a weight of around 7.5 ounces, making it one of the lightest stocks available.
- One of the reasons for the great success of this stock is that it is modular and essentially consists of only 5 large components. The stock has integrated sling mounting options included QD sling swivel cups. These QD cups are molded into the stock on both the left and right side, making the stock equally suited for both left and right handed shooters. Additionally, if you run a more traditional sling, without QD attachment points, there is also a slot designed into the stock to allow you to loop your sling through.
- The Modular Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab (VBOST) is something unique to the BCM GunFighter stock. When working in close environments or storing your rifle, the sling can be a challenge to store in a way that it is compact and out of the way. Recently, many people have taken to the idea of folding their sling up and attaching it to their stock via a rubber band. BCM has taken this a step further by incorporating a tab into their stock. This tab provides a place for you to put your rubber band so that it is not pressing against the locking release lever, potentially causing your stock to become unlocked.
- The most innovative component of the Gunfighter Mod 0 stock is the locking latch. This internally mounted locking latch has been designed to be significantly stronger than traditional carbine stock locking latches. What this component does is interface with your buffer tube/receiver extension to lock your stock in place. This locking block was rigorously tested in several drop tests and was found to be able to take a substantial mount of abuse
- The stock also has a rubber butt pad. This pad offers some shock absorption and also makes for an slip resistant surface to prevent your stock from moving during firing.
|Manufacturer||Bravo Company Manufacturing (BCM)|
- Be the first to review this product