- The Bushnell Banner series of scopes are a excellent choice for a wide variety of applications. Whether you intend to mount this scope on a rifle, shotgun or muzzle loader, this scope will perform to your expectations.
- One of the reasons for the success of the Bushnell Banner scopes is because of the DDB or Dusk & Dawn Brightness coating process. This process enhances the brightness and clarity of the scope during those precious few moments of daylight at first sun or right before dusk.
- This Bushnell Banner series scope has easily adjustable windage and elevation turrets that feature resettable dials. This let’s you spend less time sighting in and more time on the trigger. The magnification dials has a easy to grip textured surface, making for fast changes, when time if a luxury.
- The banner scopes use single piece main tubes. This enhances the reliability and strength of the system, as there are less potential failure points.
- To maintain a low signature, the scope has a matte finish that minimized glare and reflection.
- For enhanced durability, the Bushnell scope is 100% waterproof, shock resistant and fog resistant.
Power x Obj. Lens:
Main Tube Diameter:
Field of View: ft@100yds/m@100m
40/13.6@3x / 14/4.7@9x
System Weight: oz/gr
Total Length: in/mm
Eye Relief: in/mm
Exit Pupil: mm
13@3x / 4.4@9x
Minimum Click Value: in.@100yds/mm@100m
Adjustable Range: in.@100yds/mm@100m
Available Mounting Length: in/mm
- Be the first to review this product