- Crimson Trace has become the premiere supplier of firearm laser aiming devices. They are well known to produce top quality products tat perform flawlessly in a variety of conditions.
- This LaserGuard from Crimson Trace is designed to be installed on the Smith & Wesson Shield concealed carry pistol in 9mm or .40 S&W. The laser module was designed to well that is seamlessly integrates with the Shield, making for a nice, compact and effective package.
- The Crimson Trace Green laser installs on the trigger guard of the pistol. With this placement, Crimson Trace was able to place the activation switch on an intuitive position on the pistol, high on the front strap. The laser will be activated when the gun is grabbed in a natural firing position. This means that no additional training is necessary to activate this laser unit, because your normal grip will cause the laser to activate.
- The Crimson Trace green laser can be installed by the user and does not require gunsmithing
- To ensure that this laser will provide an accurate aiming reference, the user can adjust for both windage and elevation.
- The unit is powered by one 1/3N lithium battery, which is included with your purchase. This battery will provide you with over two hours of constant use.
|Manufacturer||Crimson Trace Corporation|
- Be the first to review this product