Crimson Trace – The Company
- Crimson Trace has been engineering and manufacturing laser-aiming devices for over 20 years. The have provides quality and reliable products to a diverse set of customers that include the United States Military, Federal and local law enforcement agencies, as well as responsible armed citizens, target shooters and sportsmen and women.
- With such a long history of providing excellent products, Crimson Trace is simply the industry leader in laser sights. Their products are rigorously tested and are simply the best product that money can buy in terms of durability, reliability and quality.
Overview of the Crimson Trace Rail Master Laser
- The Crimson Trace CMR-201 is a low profile, rail-mounted laser. This laser was engineered to be mounted on a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail. This makes the laser extremely easy to install and remove from your mounting platform. Due to its versatile mounting capabilities, the CMR-201 can be mounted on a pistol, rifle or shotgun that have Picatinny rails. This laser unit uses Secure-Lock Technology developed by Crimson Trace. This locking system ensures a tight fit that will not loosen or move during recoil. This will ensure that your laser will hold its zero. The laser is easy to manipulate with its quick instant activation. The unit can be activated by simply tapping on or off the ambidextrous activation control tabs located on either side of the unit.
- To ensure a long battery life, the Crimson Trace Rail Master has an auto shut-off feature. After 5 minutes, the unit will power down. This will conserve battery life in the event that the laser is accidently activated.
- To ensure that this laser sight will install on a wide variety of Picatinny rails, the package includes four different inserts. This will allow the Crimson Trace Rail Master CMR-201 to adapt to various firearm platforms. The unit is powered by a single 1/3N lithium battery that will provide 4 hours of continuous run time.
- The laser unit is fully adjustable for windage and elevation.
- The Rail Master Crimson Trace laser uses a 5mW red laser for easy identification.
|Manufacturer||Crimson Trace Corporation|
- Be the first to review this product