- The Crimson Trace LG-431 Red Laser sight is a a laser aiming device designed to be seamless integrated with your Ruger LCP pocket pistol. This Laser provides you with a red aiming point that is projected down range, onto your target. The Crimson Trace lasers are extremely useful is defensive situations, as well a low light scenarios. The bright red laser projected onto your target is much more intuitive to find than trying to you’re your notch and post sights. Additionally, finding the bright, red Crimson Trace laser at night is miles faster than struggling to try to find your sights.
- The LCP Crimson Trace laser is activated via an instinctual front button activator switch. The switch is very easily activated when you have a full firing grip on the pistol.
- The laser is powered by one 1/3N lithium battery OR it can be powered by two 357 solver oxide batteries. The power supply will provide enough energy to allow for over four hours of laser activation.
- The laser unit is primarily housed in an impact resistant polymer housing. There is a rubber overmold that covers the activation pad to aid in grip, as well as to provide you with a tactile sensation to find the activation switch in times of duress.
- To ensure that your bullets hit where you intend them two, the laser sight is adjustable. Both windage and elevation can be adjust on this unit.
- This laser sight can be user installed and is intended to mount on the trigger guard of your Ruger LCP concealed Carry pistol.
|Manufacturer||Crimson Trace Corporation|
- Be the first to review this product