- GemTech is now producing highly ammunition that is designed to work with their, as well as other manufacturers. The ammunition was engineered to be affordable, reliable and to produce some of the best performing ammunition on the market.
- This 187-Grain 300 Blackout subsonic ammunition is topped off with a polymer tipped Predator Projectile from Highborn. GEMTECH states that this projectile provides you with excellent stopping power, which makes for a great deer or hog hunting round. Also, given the low noise, subsonic capabilities of this round, it is also well suite for home defense.
- Due to the velocity of this subsonic 300 AAB Blackout round, it has a low recoil impulse. This makes it very fun and enjoyable to shoot, even for recoil sensitive adults or children.
- This ammunition is made using new, GEMTECH 300BLK brass and has non-corrosive boxer CCI primer.
- This ammunition was tested at a velocity of 950-1050 feet per second. The test barrel used to achieve this velocity was 16 inches. The average chamber pressure for this round was measured at 21,000 PSI, which is well below the SAAMI chamber pressure of 55,000 PSI, giving you a very wide margin of safety.
- Be the first to review this product