- 22 Round capacity
- Glock Factory Magazine
- .40 Smith & Wesson
- Steel liner with High Tech Polymer exterior
- Generation 4 magazine compatible with reversible magazine button.'
Overview of Glock Factory Magazines
- This OEM Factory Glock magazine is designed to hold 22 rounds of .40 Smith & Wesson ammunition. This Glock mag is compatible with all .40 caliber Glocks, include models 22, 23, 27, and 35. Due to the enlarged capacity of this extended magazine, the magazine will protrude from the end of the magazine well of your Glock pistol.
- This is a generation 4 magazine that is compatible with Gen 4 Glock pistols. It is capable of working with Glocks that have a reversed magazine button for left handed shooters.
- As with all Glock magazines, the magazine body is a hybrid construction with a metal inner core with a polymer exterior jacket. This hardened steel inner construction ensures that this magazine will be reliable and put up with hard use that Glocks are known to go through. The high tech polymer casing provides corrosion resistance and is impact resistant. Glock magazines springs are extremely strong to ensure reliable function. Due to these heavy duty springs, loading the last couple of rounds in your magazine may be difficult and near impossible the first several times you load your magazine. One way to alleviate this issue is to load the magazine with as many rounds as you can and then leave the magazine loaded for at least a day. Once enough time has passed, the last round will become easier to load.
- Glock factory magazines are designed to be as tough as the Glock pistols, themselves. They are built to handle hard use. Everyone should have a few extra magazines, as it can just make things easier. Whether you have training magazines and duty or carry magazines. Or just buy a few extra mags so that you don't have to reload as much when you go to the range. These Glock mags have the same boring reliability as the Glock pistols. You won't be disappointed.
- Be the first to review this product