Flashlights & Batteries
- Produces 200 Lumens of light
- A single 123A Lithium battery (Included) produces a ~1.5 hour run time
- Large, bilateral ergonomically placed activation switches
- Constant on and momentary activation modes
- Slim profile, short and light weight
- Mounts to MIL-STD 1913 picatinny rails and Most universal rails
- Will not fit on Beretta PX4 Storm or H&K USP
Overview of the INFORCE Auto-Pistol Light
- The INFORCE APL is a rail mounted weapons light that is primarily designed for use on modern, semi-automatic pistols. The unit produces 200 lumens of light from a LED. The light is activated by a bilateral, ambidextrous paddle switch that is intuitive and natural to use. The light produces a tight center beam and also has a generous amount of spill to light up the peripheral area. This durable light is compact in size and represents an ideal choice for low light operations.
Mounting System & Compatibility
- The INFORCE APL weapon mounted light is designed to clamp onto a 1913 Picatinny style rail. The mounting system is adjusted by a single screw. The clamp on mounting systems ensures a tight fit on even out of spec rails. The mounting system on this pistol light in corporates a single locking lug that is designed to fit within the spaces of the picatinny rail sections. This keeps the light secure and prevents movement during recoil and counter recoil.
- The INFORCE APL is also capable of mounting onto universal rails. The 1913 rail adapter lug can be removed from behind the mounting locator bar for use on a universal rail. INFORCE has even incorporated a spare adapter which can be found in the integrated storage slot of the APL body.
- This weapon mounted light will not fit the Beretta PX4 storm pistol or the H&K USP semi-auto pistols
- The INFORCE pistol light produces 200 lumens of light from a light emitting diode. The run time on this light is approximately 1.5 hours.
- The INFORCE pistol light has two large activation switches on either side of the light body. These switches are large and located in an ergonomic position, making them easy and intuitive to reach. Since the activation switches are located on either side of the light, they are equally suited for left or right handed shooters. Additionally, when shooting with two hands in the modern thumbs forward grip, you have the option of manipulating the activation switch with either your trigger finger or support side thumb. The activation switches have several modes, including constant on, as well as a momentary mode. A quick press and release of either paddle will engage the constant on mode of the light. By pressing and holding down the activation paddle, the light will engage the momentary on mode and the light will turn off once the paddle is again released. When the constant on mode is engaged, the light can be turned off by quickly pressing either of the bilateral paddle activation switches.
- The INFORCE APL is powered by a single 123A lithium battery. The battery is housed in a compartment directly behind the LED. To access the battery for replacement or maintenance, it is recommended that you first remove the APL from your pistol. The battery storage are can then be accessed by turning the head ring of the light in a counterclockwise fashion to unthread the light head from the body. The battery shoulder be placed with the positive end facing the rearmost of the light body.
- It is recommended from the manufacturer that, if you plan on storing the light for a period of greater than 2 weeks, which no anticipated use during that time, you should remove the battery from the light. If the battery is not removed from the light, it is possible that the battery could lead and cause damage to the inside of the light body.
- Be the first to review this product