Flashlights & Batteries
- The INFORCE WML utilizes an LED to produce 175 lumens of penetrating white light. The bream has a tight white beam for close and mid-range application, as well as a wide spill radius to light up peripheral areas. The output of the light can be switched between two settings. The high output produces 175 lumens of light, while the low output produces 30 lumens of light.
- A one high efficiency 123A lithium battery powers the Weapon Mounted Light from INFORCE. A single batter is included with this package to get you up and running right away. This power source will provide you with 10 hour of run time at the low, 30 lumen, setting. At the 175 lumen setting, you will get 1.5 hours of run time.
- The INFORCE Light can be activated to provide many different functions. This weapon-mounted flashlight has the capability to provide you with a constant on with both high and low settings, as well as a momentary high setting. In addition to these setting the WML can also be set to strobe, as well as constant and momentary high and low plus strobe. These modes can be selected from the angled activation switch located in the rear of the flashlight. The activation switch is easy to located and simple to use without the need for additional tap switches, wires, etc.
- As the name implies, the INFORCE WML was designed to be attached to a weapon. The light has an integrated mounting system that can provide attachment to a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail. No tools are needed to attach to detach the light to/from a Picatinny rail.
- In addition to the aforementioned features of the INFORCE WML, this light does have some addition, unique features. The light has two lockout systems that prevent the light from being activated, should you mission not require the use of while light or yo do not want to give your position away. At the rear of the WML, there is a lever. This lever can be flipped up to physically block your thumb and or finger from pressing on the activation tab. In addition to this you can also rotate the head of the light to lock out the system as well. The light head needs to be unscrewed one complete revolution to activate the lockout feature.
- The INFORCE WML is water resistant down to 66 feet.
- Be the first to review this product