Features of the Kinetic Development Group SCAR MREX
- Compatible with both SCAR 16/17 7.62/5.56 Rifles
- Compatible with SCAR Rifles with barrels longer than 15”
- Integrated M-LOK Accessory Mounting Slots
- Total weight of 9.6 ounces
- Only adds 3.7 Ounce to System Weight of SCAR
- Integrated QD Sling Swivel Sockets
- Still Allows for Quick Barrel Change
- Includes 2x Magpul M-LOK Picatinny Rail Sections, Torx Wrenches, Torx Screws & Vibratite
Overview of the Kinetic DG SCAR MREX
The KDG MREX is designed to increase the modularity and usability of your SCAR rifle while having a minimalist size and remaining lightweight. The MREX retains several SCAR functions, such as being able to remove the barrel with MREX system attached, while also adding new capabilities. The MREX adds an additional 6.5” of handguard space while also offering M-LOK accessory mounting slot and a top Picatinny rail.
Built For Durability
The SCAR MREX is precision machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 aluminum. This is a high grade aluminum alloy that allows the MREX to be extremely strong while also remaining light, at just 9.3 ounces. The MREX is colored black by a hard coat anodizing process. This anodizing also increase the wear and corrosion resistance of the aluminum. This ensures that the MREX will offer you a long and reliable service life.
Compatibility of the MREX
The MREX was designed to be used on FN SCAR rifles, in both 7.62x51mm as well as 5.56x45mm. Due to the extended length of the MREX, it is compatible with rifle that have a barrel length at least 16”. Please note that on 16” barrels, certain flash hiders and suppressors may have clearance issues and not fit.
The SCAR MREX has received great reviews and will be a great addition to your FN SCAR.
|Manufacturer||Kinetic Development Group, LLC|
- Be the first to review this product