Since the initial release of the Lucid HD7 Red dot, various Law enforcement personnel, as well as military operators have adopted the sight. It is through their use and rigorous testing that this sight has hence truly become battle proven. Although the initial, generation 1 version of the sight worked and worked well, Lucid took some of the lessons learned from the HD7 Gen 1 and continually improved to what you see before you today, the Lucid HD7 Gen3. Input from users of various generations of the HD7 was put to use and taken to heart when the engineers were developing the Lucid Gen 3 red dot sight.
Generation 3 Revisions
- Although the updates for the generation 3 HD7 red dot are numerous, there are a few key features you may be interested in. The Gen 3 from Lucid includes capped turrets. This ensures that the turrets themselves are better protected. In the case where a normal turret could be stuck, the cap will now take the brunt of the impact, thereby possibly avoiding an expensive repair.
- The generation 3 version also say the additional of a new reticle set. This new reticle set presents the operator with more advanced capabilities.
- The generation 3 HD7 is now also compatible with a optional KillFlash Accessory (not included).
Packed with Features
- For a red dot sight with as many features as the HD7 G3 has, you would expect to day a lot more. However, as you ready about the plethora of features below, you will soon realize how big of a value this optic really is!!
- This red dot sight is made from a cast aluminum frame, this give the optic a very strong housing, making for a very durable optic. However, due to the aluminum it is also lightweight.
- The sight is also extremely water resistant, making it ideal for marine operations.
- The operator has the option to choose from a variety of reticles. Depending on the situation and target, the shooter can choose the appropriate reticle to better engage their target.
- The red dot has adjustable brightness settings. 7 levels of brightness adjustability allow the shooter the fine tune the reticle for fast and accurate shooting.
- The windage and elevation turrets can adjust the sights reticle. These turrets are capped making them more durable against accidental strikes. The windage and elevation can be changed in 0.5 Minute Of Angle (MOA) increments.
- A 20mm ocular lens is used to give your eye a large viewing interface.
- The sight is a true 1x magnification. With this magnification, you have unlimited eye relief thereby avoiding the tunneling affect that magnified optics can have.
- The exterior surface of the frame is coated in a chemical rubber armor. This helps to increase shock mitigation, thereby making this scope more resistant to impact.
- The sight runs on a single AAA battery (not included). To make sure that battery lasts as long as possible, the red dot has an auto shutoff feature. The auto shutoff will activate after two hours of being on.
- A 34mm front objective lens helps to gather light to that your images appear bright and crispy when looking through this optic.
- Be the first to review this product