- The Maglula UpLULA is here to save your thumbs from needless abuse. This military grade loader/unloader will work with virtually all 9mm-.45 ACP double and single stack magazines. Additionally, this loader will also work with a lot of double stack .380 ACP magazines.
- What makes the Uplula so useful is the fact that you can use your entire hand to force a round deeper into the magazine so that you can simply drop the net round on top without any force.
- At only 2.55 ounces, this device is so small that it can easily fit into your range bag so that it is always right where you need it.
- The Uplula really shines when having to load a lot of rounds. If you are taking a firearms class, are a firearms competitor or are just a active recreational shooter, you can avoid having sore thumbs by using this item. It will protect your fingers and thumb from the magazine, which will keep you focused on the task of shooting.
- The Maglula Uplula is made from a durable, impact resistant polymer.
- Please note that the Uplula will NOT load the following magazines.
S&W 7rd 9mm SS for models 908,3913,3913,3953 & 3954 (Beak too wide, does not enter between lips). It will load the S&W Shield magazine !
Glock G36 6rd .45 SS (Single Stack) (Beak will not come out of mag.)
Kel Tec PMR-30 mags.
Rounds longer than 33mm, like: 9×23 Win, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .357 Max., .41/.44 Rem. Mag., .44 S&W Special, .45 Colt, .45 Win Mag., .50AE.
May not load the last round in few types of mags.
Mags with less than 8.0mm between their lips.
- Be the first to review this product