Features for the Magpul 6.8 PMAG
- Compatibility with ONLY the LWRC Six8 platform
- Full 30 round capacity
- Corrosion resistent stainless spring
- MagLevel Viewing window
- Red self-lubricating anti-tilt follower
- Ultra durable polymer construction
- Slim base plate
- Marking matrix for easy identification
- Ribbing to provide a positive gripping surface
The New Standard for 6.8 SPC Magazines
When LWRC set up to engineer their new Six8 rifle, they spared no expense and decided to collaborate with Magpul in order to achieve a fully dedicated, no compromise package for the 6.8 SPC.
The new Magpul 6.8 PMAG for the LWRC Six8 platform offers the user a full 30 round capacity, as opposed to the usual, 25 round hybrid magazines. The magazine looks like a normal 5.56x45mm PMAG on steroids. It big, beefy and the blood red follower just sets it off.
The Six8 PMAG has all of the features found in the rest of the M3 PMAG line, including a slimmer base plate, ribbed on the front and rear spine, new polymer construction for increased strength and the new Magpul marking matrix.
The new 6.8 SPC magazine from Magpul is sure to be a big hit for those running the new LWRC Six8 Platform. Pick up a few mags for yourself today!!
- Be the first to review this product