Magpul 7.62 PMAG Main Features
- Optimized for 20 round capacity
- Designed for .308 Winchester / 7.62x51mm NATO ammunition
- Constant curve internal geometry for smooth feeding and increased reliability
- Highly durable with long service life
- significant weight savings compared to traditional steel magazines
- Low profile, easy to remove floor plate for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Ribbed front and back spine provide enhanced anti-slip gripping surface.
- Pain Pen Marking Matrix for easy, clear and neat identification markings
- Included dust/impact cover for field use and long term storage
- Compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others
- NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
The 7.62 PMAG from Magpul
This Magpul 7.62 PMAG is designed to be compatible with large frame, .308/7.62x51mm AR styles rifles that accept DPMS/SR-25 style magazines. This list of compatible firearms includes, but is not limited to the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716. This Magpul PMAG is not compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
The body of this magazine is formed from highly compression and impact resistant polymer. This polymer ensures that this magazine is able to withstand a significant amount of abuse before failing and makes for a significant weight savings over stainless steel magazines. The design of this magazines incorporates a constant curve geometry, that allows for smooth feeding, thereby enhancing reliability.
On there exterior of the magazine, you will consistent styling and features shared with other magazines in Magpul’s M3 PMAG lineup. Starting from the top, this mag comes standard with an impact/dust cover. This cover offers additional protection from any impact, as well as prevents debris from entering the magazine during long term storage or field use. Working your way down, on the front and rear spine of the PMAG, there is ribbing. This ribbing offers and enhanced gripping surface to ensure that the shooter gets a solid purchase on the magazine to prevent any slippage or mishandling. This .308 PMAG as has Magpul’s new paint pen marking matrix at the base of the magazine. This marking matrix makes it quick and easy to mark your magazines for easy identification. At the bottom of the magazine is a new, slim line floor plate. This slim base plate allows for the magazines to be easily stacked in 2 and 3 deep mag pouches, without taking up excess space.
On the interior of the magazine, you will not a stainless steel spring. This stainless spring will ensure a long service life and enhanced corrosion resistance. Additionally, the follower used in this PMAG is a proprietary Magpul follower. This follower has self-lubricating properties and is anti-tilt, thereby increasing the reliability of this magazine. The easy to remove base plate and locking plate at the bottom of the magazine make disassembly for maintenance and inspection super simple.
- Be the first to review this product