Magpul 7.62x51 PMAG 25LR Main Features
- Designed for .308 Winchester / 7.62x51mm NATO ammunition
- Extended 25 round capacity
- Maglevel viewing window to easily check ammunition status
- Slim line floor plate for easy magazine stacking
- Paint pen marking matrix for magazine identification
- Easy to remove floor plate
- M3 PMAG styling
- Ribbed forward and rear spine for enhanced anti-slip grip
- Included dust/impact cover to protect ammunition and magazine internals from debris and impact
- High reliability anti-tilt polymer constructed follower
- Light weight, highly durable, impact resistant polymer construction
- Compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others
- NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- Corrosion resistant, long service life stainless steel mag spring
- Self-Lubricating follower
Magpul 25LR PMAG M3
The new LR series of PMAGs from Magpul are designed to work with the .308/7.62x51mm cartridge. The PMAG 25 LR has much of the same features as it's small cousin, the MAG556 Magpul PMAG 30, designed for the .223/5.56x45mm cartridge.
The exterior of this magazine stays consistent with the other products in Magpul's M3 PMAG. The Magazine features the same pain pen marking matrix, front and rear spine ribbing and included dust cover. Also, as is available on other certain PMAGs, this 7.62 PMAG features the MagLevel viewing window. This window allows you to monitor that status of the ammunition count, as well as check for any debris in the magazine.
The polymer construction of this magazine gives is a tremendous advantage. The polymer offers a much lighter alternative than the traditional steel magazines used for .308 Winchester.
- Be the first to review this product