Overview of the Magpul Collapsible ACS-L Light Stock
- The Magpul Collapsible ACS-L Stock is a slimmed down version of the Magpul ACS Stock. The main difference between these two stocks, is that the ACS-Light version deletes the twin, side mounted battery compartments that are found on the Standard ACS Stock. By deleting these storage tubes, this stock is a little slimmer and weighs a little less. However, the Magpul ACS-L does still retain the rear, trap door accessible storage area for any storage needs you may have.
- The Magpul ACS-L has an A-frame design. This helps to decrease the occurrence of snagging, as well as protects locking lever from impact, in the event the stock is dropped.
- The ACS-Light has the unique Magpul Friction lock. The friction lock functions to snug the stock up against the buffer tube. This give the stock a very solid, also fixed stock like feel. It also prevents any stock rattle/wobble that plagues most other AR-15 adjustable carbine stocks.
- This stock is compatible with Commercial-Spec diameter buffer tubes.
- A 0.30” rubber butt pad is included with this stock. The rubber butt pad can act as a traction device to help keep the stock mounted to your shoulder during firing. The rubber butt pad can also act as an impact absorber to mitigate shock if the stock is subject to such a force.
- The stock is compatible with the Magpul ASAP plate, which can be purchased separately.
- Be the first to review this product