- When the Magpul Angled ForeGrip was released it was the first of it's kind. The techniques utilized to manipulate a carbine were rapidly evolving. In part, due to the Magpul Dynamics video series, the C-Clamp grip became a popular method to use when shooting an AR-15. During this time vertical foregrips were extremely popular and several users employed a compromised grip to accommodate the new C-Clap style of grip. While this method was effective, this was not what vertical grips were for.
- Seeing this limitation in the marketplace, Magpul set out to develop a product that would more easily promote this newly popularized style of grip. The result was the Magpul AFG Angle ForeGrip.
- The AFG works with your natural biomechanics and allows the user to more easily implement a thumb over bore of c-clamp grip. The main advantage of the Magpul AFG is that it allows you to full grip your hand guard while minimizing ulnar deviation and keep your wrist in a more neutral position. This greater enhances user comfort and allows for a more natural hand position
- The Magpul AFG1 easily installs on to a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail and includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Mapgul does also have an AFG that is compatible with M-LOK hand guards.
- Be the first to review this product