- Updated Magpul Glock magazines with improved geometry to correct failure to feed issue.
- Date coded 5/15 and later
Specifications of Magpul Glock Magazine
- Compatible with Gen 1-4 9mm Double Stack Glock Pistols (Glock 17, 18, 19, 26, 34)
- Full Polymer Construction
- Stainless Steel Main Magazine Spring
- Easily Removable Floor Plate
- Paint Pen Marking Matrix On Floor Plate for Easy Identification
- Witness Hole to Verify Fully Loaded Magazine
- High Visibility Follower
Advantages of the Magpul Glock PMAG
- The factory Glock magazines are well known to be as reliable and sturdy as the Glock pistols themselves. So, with this in mind, you might be asking yourself, “why should I buy the Magpul Glock magazines?” Well, the Magpul Glock PMAGs offer all of the same ruggedness and boring reliability of the factory Glock magazines, but at a great discount price.
- Another issue that Glock owners will be aware of is the fact that standard Glock magazines can be a pain to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance. The Magpul magazines have solved this issue. The Glock PMAG uses a floor plate and a locking plate to secure the base plate to the magazine. To remove the floor plate, you only need to press up on the locking plate button with a bullet or pin. While still pressing the button upward, you need only then slide off the floor plate. Much easier than the standard Glock magazine disassembly.
- In addition to being easy to disassemble, the base plates do also have more features. When Magpul release their new M3 series of PMAGs, they incorporated a new design feature. This design features was an integrated paint pen marking matrix. This ID matrix is incorporated into the base plate of the Magpul Glock magazines. This allows you to easily mark your magazines for reference and identification.
- The floor plates on these Glock PMAGs are also slightly ridged. This allows you to get a better, grip, that is less likely to slip
- Be the first to review this product