If you are looking for the most unique and functional AR-15 stock on the market, the Magpul UBR stock is it. This stock is unlike any other stock available right now. This stock has a unique adjustment system, which gives it many advantages. The stock also has storage and it is built like a tank to be able to handle hard use. If you are looking for the best, the Magpul UBR is it!
The Magpul UBR stock is an adjustable carbine length stock designed to it onto your AR-15 rifle. The UBR stock has seven different length of pull positions. This allows you to fit to the stock to a variety of shooters, or configure it to your mission and equipment requirements. The adjustment latch is easy to manipulate and allows for the used of gross motor stills to quickly execute the movement.
One of the unique features of the UBR is its user adjustable preset system. What this system allows you to do it pick your preferred length of pull for the stock. Once you have decided your preferential length of pull, you now have the ability to directly access that position. This means that when you have to get ready for action, you do not have the sit around and fiddle with your stock to get it in the proper length of pull position. You can simply release the locking latch and pull the stock back. The present mechanism will the select your preferred length of pull directly.
The Magpul UBR was designed to be extremely rugged. This is clearly illustrated by the immense quality and beefed up design of the UBR. This AR-15 stock has a very robust locking system. This system has been evaluated by drop tests and was found to be extremely durable, outlasting the competition by a vast amount. The locking mechanism also allows the stock to be extremely rigid. This gives the stock a very solid feel, making it nearly as rigid as a fixed stock.
The Magpul UBR stock has a very unique cheek weld setup for an adjustable stock. Traditionally, with adjustable AR-15 stocks, the entire stock slides forward and to the rear to accommodate to a new length of pull. However, with the UBR, only the bottom section of the stock slides during a LOP adjustment. This leaves the op section in place, giving you a consistent cheek weld position. Many users find this to be far superior than conventional AR-15 adjust stock cheek weld setups.
The UBRs stock has an integrated storage compartment. The storage comparted is located at the rear of the stock and is accessible via a trap door with a latch. The latched door is reversible and hence able to be put on the right tor left side of the stock. In addition to this, both storage door are able to be removed if you do not intent to storage anything in the void. Removing the doors can help to save some weight when not in use.
The Utility Battle Rifle stock has a lot of options for sling mounts. Based on your preference, you are able to choose from QD sling swivel mounts located at the front and rear of the stock. These mounts are also located on both sides of the stock in order to be equally accessible to both left and right handed shooters.
In addition to the QD sling swivel mounts, the UBR also has a provision for a solid slick. The bottom portion of the sling also has an integrated sling loop. This sling loop Is designed to accommodate up to a 1.25” wide sling.
Does the UBR stock come with a buffer tube?
Yes, the Magpul UBR stock does come with a buffer tube/receiver extension, as well as all necessary mounting hardware. However, the package does not include a buffer or buffer spring.
What is the maximum and minimum length of pull of the UBR?
The fully collapsed length of pull is 11.10”. With the stock fully extended, the length of pull of 14.46”.
Main Features for Magpul Gray UBR Stock
- Includes necessary entry length receiver extension/buffer tube
- 7 Position Adjustable Length of Pull
- Rear storage compartment with removable doors
- Storage compartment accessed through latched door.
- Unique design that provides consistent cheek placement at an length of pull adjustment
- Robust locking mechanism for enhanced drop test performance
- Optional metal striking plate
- Customizable present length of pull setting for fast adjustment to preferred length of pull
- Anti-Snag design prevents tock from getting hung up on other equipment or obstacles
- Sloping cheek piece provides comfortable shooting platform
- Stout construction provides counterbalance for front heavy AR-15 rifles, creating a more central balancing point
- Includes removable 0.30 inch rubber butt pad for increased shoulder traction when firing and enhanced shock absorption
- Multiple sling mounting options
- Bottom mounted integrated 1.25 inch sling mount
- Reversible QD cup sling swivel mounts. Able to mount up to 1.5" sling swivel (not included)
- Be the first to review this product