- Optimized for installation on 1913 Picatinny rails
- Light weight design and cost effective
- ergonomically designed to be used as a traditional ForeGrip
- Also designed for use with the thumb break gripping method as taught by Magpul gurus Costa & Haley
- Includes all hardware necessary to mount on Picatinny rail
The Magpul RVG Rail Vertical Grip is designed to mount to a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail. The RVG has a mount that utilizes two screws to clamp onto a rail section. All necessary mounting hardware is included in the package. The package also includes a universal mounting rail for custom fitting to many factory plastic handguards.
The Magpul RVG can be used in many different roles. Obviously, the primary role of the RVG is to act as a forward vertical grip. Many users prefer the vertical foregrip as opposed to utilizing this standard handguard, as they feel it is more ergonomic and gives them a greater degree of control over the rifle.
In addition to being utilized as a standard vertical grip, the RVG has also been optimized to work with the “thumb break method. This method of gripping was popularized by Travis Haley and Chris Costa of Magpul Dynamics. The tapered top section and hour glass like profile lend itself to this method.
The RVG can also be used as a barricade brace. For instance, if you are shooting behind a wall or other object, you can push or pull your RVG into the object to help create greater stability. This can help you maintain a more stable sight picture so that you can get off a more precise shot.
- Be the first to review this product