- This Magpul MBUS pro sight is an offset back-up iron sight. This BUIS is designed to be low profile and have a lot of useful features. The offset nature of these sights allow them to be used without having to move or look through your primary optic. In addition to this, you can also keep a similar cheek weld and simply rotate your file to transition from your primary optic to these back-up irons.
- These sights are designed to be installed on MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails. Due to their low profile and sleek design, this sight will not take up a significant amount of space.
- This Ar-15 front sight is made from steel, allowing it to be extremely durable and able to provide you with a long service life. For enhanced corrosion and wear resistance, the steel components have be coated with a melonite finishing process.
- The sights are held in place with a positive locking detent. This locking detent firmly holds the sight in the up or down position and prevents movement during recoil. However, if the sight is deployed in the up position and experiences a significant blow to the sight tower, the detent is designed to allow the sight to fold to in order to prevent damage.
- Unlike other front sights, this front sight allows for easy, tool-less adjustments. The elevation can be changed via a adjustment turn knob. No more digging through your range bag to find that front sight tool.
- In order to allow standardization, the Magpul MBUS pro offset sights have a standard height over bore.
- Be the first to review this product