- This Magpul Mission Adaptable grip is designed as a simple drop in replacement grip for your AR-15 or AR-10
- This, Type 2, grip is designed to better fit large framed (7.62x51mm) AR type rifles. The difference with this grip is that is used taller backstraps which better fit the large framed rifles.
- There are several advantages that the Magpul MiAD grip has over the standard AR-15 grip. First, as the name implies, this grip is adaptable and able to be modified to better fit the users hand and gripping preferences. Both the front and rear straps can be interchanged to get a more individually fitted grip. This is in contrast to the standard AR-15 A2 Grips, which you are stuck with only one grip profile, whether you like it or not.
- A rather unique feature displayed by this Magpul grips is that this unit includes a grip core storage. Although this is not necessarily unique, what the grip is designed to store is. The grip comes with a grip core and a storable 1/2oz bottle designed to hold a lubricant. This way, you can also have some lube with your rifle, where ever you are. Although this grip does come with the lubricant grip storage core, the other Magpul storage cores will also fit in the grip, should you prefer to store something else in your grip, such as batteries, spare parts, etc.
- NOTE: This TYPE 2 Kit uses taller backstraps for optimized fit with certain 7.62x51 receivers such as the Armalite AR-10A/B/T, DPMS LR308, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, LMT .308 MWS, and S&W M&P10. Some 7.62x51 variants such as the CMMG Mk3, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, HK 417/MR762A1, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, and SIG716 will require the TYPE 1 Kit.
- Be sure to check out other great products available from Magpul.
- Be the first to review this product