Magpul MS4 Sling Overview
The Magpul MS4 Sling is a versatile, multi role sling. It features dual QD sling swivels that can quickly and easily attach and detach from QD sling cups on your carbine. The MS4 sling can quickly be converted from a single point sling to a two point sling. The MS4 is made from high quality materials and will give you a long, reliable service life.
What is the Difference Between the MS3 and MS4 Slings?
The main different between the Magpul MS3 and MS4 sling is their attachment devices. The MS4 utilizes two heavy duty QD sling swivels. In contrast, the MS3 sling uses paraclips along with a steel D-ring. Since QD sling sockets are more commonly found integrated into AR-15 stock and AR-15 handguards, buying this sling may save you some money, if you already have sling swivel cups on your carbine.
Easy to Adjust
The MS4 sling incorporates a new low profile slider. This low profile quick-adjust slider keep bulk to a minimum and also allows for a secure and easy adjustment change. In addition to being able to change length quickly, you also get more webbing to give you greater flexibility. The longer webbing length allows you to have a wider range to get your sling to properly fir your application.
Made to Last
As with all Magpul products, the Magpul MS4 is made to very high standards and is tough enough to operate in harsh environments. The sling point attachment is made from precision cast steel, this ensures a long service life. The webbing used to compose the bulk of the sling is 1.25” in diameter. The webbing is very strong and wear resistant. Additionally, the webbing is anti-chaff to allow for enhanced shooter comfort.
- Single or Dual Point Sling with Dual QD sling swivel points
- This sling was made for the operator and has the capability to easily and quickly be converted from single to 2 point sling for when your operation gets intense
- This sling was built for hard use and takes advantage of a highly durable 1.25 inch nylon webbing
- Able to be integrated with QD cups found on AR-15 stocks
- Low profile adjustment slider
- Increased webbing length allows for greater versatility
- Near Infrared (NIR) coated nylon webbing to reduce IR signature
- Melonite coated steel components
- Be the first to review this product