Overview of the Magpul Original Equipment MOE Hand Guard
- The Magpul MOE handguard is a light weight, polymer based hand guard that is designed to be installed on your mid-length gas system AR-15 rifle. This hand guard has MOE accessory mounting slots that are compatible with MOE accessories.
- The Magpul Handguard is designed to be used the AR-15 rifle. It is a direct, drop in replacement for that standard plastic hand guards seen on stock AR-15 rifles. The MOE handguard utilizes the pre-existing delta ring and triangular front hand guard retaining cap. The delta ring and retaining cap are NOT included with this package.
- This AR-15 Hand guard is compatible with standard, direct impingement rifles, as well as most piston-driven systems.
- Due to the use of standard attachment mounts, the MOE hand guard is easy to mount
- The Magpul Original Equipment Hand Guard features MOE accessory mounting slots at the 2, 6, and 10 O'Clock positions. These accessory mounting slots can accept MOE compatible accessories. Also, there are MOE compatible picatinny sections to allow you to mount picatinny accessories to this hand guard.
Tons of Features
- The MOE hand guard has plenty of features. The hand guar features an integrated forward lip. This integrated lip protects your hand from inadvertently touching the hot front sight gas block. Also, to deal with heat, the MOE hand guards has integrated aluminum heat shields to prevent the hand guard from heating up too quickly.
- The Magpul hand guard is made from a heat and impact resistant polymer. This polymer allows for extreme durability, but also offers other benefits. Due to the polymer construction this hand guard is substantially lighter than railed aluminum hand guards. Also due to the ease of manufacturing, these hand guards are significantly less expensive than aluminum hand guards.
|Part #||MAG418- FDE|
- Be the first to review this product