- The reticle used in this AR-15 scope is designed for use for the .223/5.56x45mm w/ 55-grain projectile. The reticle is designed so that your primary zero is at 200 yards. Once you have a solid zero, the reticle has indicator hash marks for points of aim for 200, 400 and 600 yards. This BDC reticle allows for fast and accurate aiming points, without having to adjust your dials. The can make engaging targets at multiple distances much easier to accomplish.
Packed with Features
- The P-223 has an integrated 100-yard parallax setting. This setting help to eliminate parallax issues, which can lead to inaccurate shots.
- In order to manipulate your point of aim and properly zero your scope, this Nikon AR-15 scope has windage and elevation knobs. These knobs feature ½ MOA adjustments, meaning that for every one click turned, it will adjust your point of aim by approximately 0.5” at 100 yards. These adjustment knobs have positive clicking adjustments to let you know when you have made an adjustment. Additionally, these knobs will hold their position, even with repeated recoil.
- This scope is claimed to be waterproof and fog proof. This is accomplished b filling the tube with nitrogen and having an O-Ring sealed structure.
- The lenses used for this Nikon Scope have undergone a special process to give then a unique coating. This multicoated optical system allows for up to 98% light transmission to give you brighter, crisper images. This coating can also allow for maximum brightness from dusk until dawn.
- Be the first to review this product