Patriot Ordnance Factory
- This new trigger system engineered by POF brings forth a new paradigm in trigger design. The revolutionary design of the trigger bow gives you finger a precise indexing point to allow you to more consistently put your finger in the same place on your trigger. In the shooting world, increased consistency generally leads to increased accuracy. By placing your finger in exactly the same place every time, you will get a more predictable trigger pull.
- The trigger is a single stage design with no perceivable pre-travel. For enhanced reliability, the trigger is non-adjustable, so there are no setscrews to keep track of and potentially work their way loose.
- The trigger has a pull weight of 4 pounds.
- For user convenience, the trigger is a drop in design. The trigger comes pre-assembled in a hard coat anodized aluminum housing
- The trigger components are machined from American A2 tool steel and undergo a heat-treating process to increase their hardness to 70 Rockwell for increased strength and corrosion resistance.
- Note: This trigger is not compatible with the DPMS 308 Lower receiver.
|Manufacturer||Patriot Ordnance Factory|
- Be the first to review this product