- Polymer magazine body and follower
- Chrome silicon spring
- 40 round capacity
- Will fit most SKS rifles and carbines although may require hand fitting
- Made in the USA
Overview of the Promag 40rd SKS Mag
- This magazine is designed to be used with SKS rifles. The magazine body and follower are made from a proprietary DuPont Zytel based polymer.
Built for Reliability
- This 40 round SKS mag is made from a very durable material that is sure to give you a long service life. In addition to the polymer based follower and magazine body, this magazine also incorporates a chrome silicon wire spring. These springs have also been heat treated for enhanced durability and strength. The chrome silicon springs will ensure a long service life, as they are known for having a longer service life than comparable stainless steel springs.
- The extended capacity of 40 rounds gives you more firepower than the typical 20 or 30 round magazines of other SKS magazines. Due to the polymer follower and chrome silicon spring, you can expect smooth, reliable feeding.
- SKS rifles can have variability in the dimensions of their magazine wells. Additionally, depending on how the rifle was converted to accept detachable magazines, this can add yet more variability. Due to this non-standardized specifications, this magazine may require hand fitting to work in your particular application. Please note that if the magazine is modified, it will not be able to be returned.
- Be the first to review this product