- Package includes stock only. Rifle is NOT included.
- Includes one (1) 5-Round magazine
- Compatible with most M1891 rifles, the hex and round receivers found on the 91/30, the Soviet M-38/M-44/Chinese T-53 carbines, and Finnish M-39 rifles and carbines.
- Adjustable Length of Pull
- Adjustable cheek piece height
- Palm swelled grip
- Made of durable, carbon fiber filled polymer
Overview of ProMag Archangel Opfor Mosin-Nagant Precision stock
- The ProMag Archangel stock is a drop-in next generation stock that will fit most M1891 rifles. The stock is composed of polymer that is filled with a proprietary carbon-fiber to make it extremely durable. The stock is compatible with most M1891 rifles, the hex and round receivers found on the 91/30, the Soviet M-38/M-44/Chinese T-53 carbines, and Finnish M-39 rifles and carbines.
What adjustments do the Opfor Precision Stock Have?
- This stock is designed for use so that the shooter can get as comfortable as possible, thereby allowing the rifle to better meet it’s accuracy potential. The stock has a click-adjustable length of pull. This allows the shooter to precisely set up the stock to their desired configuration. In addition to this, the stock also has a easy click-adjustable cheek piece. This allows the shooter to precisely set up the rifle to enable them to have an exact, repeatable and comfortable cheek position to minimize potential parallax issues.
What ergonomic features does the Opfor Mosin Stock Have?
- This stock offers a more modern, good-neck style grip integrated into the stock. This grip also has a palm swell for enhanced comfort. To make the stock easier to travel with, it has integrated sling mounting options. The stock has quick disconnect (QD) sling swivel attachment points that allow for the use of QD style slings.
Will the Promag stock make your Mosin more accurate?
- The Mosin Archangle Stock from ProMag has several features to allow your rifle better reach its accuracy potential. The forend allows for most barrel contours to be free floating. This means that the forearm does not touch your barrel. Non-free floating stock can cause a disturbance in the barrel harmonics, which can cause erratic performance in regards to accuracy. The forend also includes a barrel tensioner. The stock comes inlet and is ready to accept a Timney Trigger with no modifications necessary. However, in the case you do not intend to use a Timney trigger, an inert blacking piece is included to take up the blank space and allow for the use of the stock trigger.
What accessories are there for the ProMag Mosin Nagant Stock?
- This stock allows for the use of detachable box magazines. This stock will accept the Archangel 5 round (Included) and 10 round (sold separately) polymer magazines.
- Be the first to review this product