- 32 Round capacity
- Magazine body made from blued steel
- Polymer base plate and follower
- Compatible with Beretta 92 Series
Overview of the ProMag 32 Round Beretta 92 9mm Magazine
- This 32 round magazine is designed to be compatible with the Beretta M92/M9/92 series Beretta pistols. This extended magazine greatly increases magazine capacity to 32 rounds making for some impressive firepower.
- For enhanced durability and resistance to corrosion, the magazine body is formed from heat-treated blued steel. This gives the magazine a black appearance increases durability. The follower is made from a Zytel based polymer developed by DuPont. The ensures smooth, reliable feeding. Additionally, the lock plate and base plate are made from the same Zytel based material, as this material has excellent durability characteristics.
- For increased service life, this 32 round Beretta mag utilizes a chrome silicon spring. Chrome silicon springs are known for having service lives superior to stainless steel. In addition to this, the spring is also heat treated for added strength and reliability.
- Due to the added capacity, the magazine has an overall length of 9.25”
- Be the first to review this product