- This stock system is designed for the precision shooter and is engineered to be compatible with the Remington 700 short action rifle in all calibers that are based on the .308 Winchester cartridge.
- This stock systems is designed to be easy to install with a drop in fit
- The stock is adjustable, and light weight, making it easy to shoot with.
- The stock is primarily composed of a carbon filled polymer. This material makes the stock impervious to weather, impact resistant, corrosion resistant and able to withstand all standard gun cleaning chemical including solvents and oils.
- To provide you with an excellent platform for repeatable accuracy, this stock has an integrated aluminum bed-block
- The precision fit inlet designed into this stock provides for excellent accuracy.
- This precision stock system for the Remington 700 has an integrated free-floating barrel design. This means that your barrel will not contact the stock. The leads to a more optimal platform for accuracy because, if the forend contacts the barrel, it can disturb barrel harmonics, thereby leading to a degradation in accuracy.
- As an added bonus, this stock includes its own bipod. The bipod is integrated into the forend with a flush-fit making it very streamlined and seamless. The bipod can be deployed with one hand via a push button deployment mechanism.
- This stock has an adjustable length of pull as well as cheek piece height. The length of pull (LOP) is adjustable from 13.5”-15.125”. The adjustment is accomplished via a adjustment wheel with 24 steps. The cheek piece is adjustable in 0.05” increments via a similar thumb wheel. The cheek piece can rise up to a height of 1.2”.
- For sling integration, this Remington model 700 stock has 3-QD sling swivel inserts that are compatible with QD sling swivels.
- The grip has a storage compartment that can be accessed from the bottom.
- This stock system included a 10 round detachable box magazine. This magazine is formed from heat treated steel and finished with a black oxide coating. The ensure consistent feeding, the magazine uses a chrome silicon wire spring, which will give you a long service life.
- Be the first to review this product