- This Promag Archangel stock for the Springfield M1A is designed to being the M1A and M14 type rifles into the 21st century.
- The stock is designed to be easy to install with a drop-in fit.
- The stock is primarily construction from a carbon fiber reinforced polymer. This allows this stock to come in at a light 4.2 pounds yet exhibit superior durability and impact resistance. The proprietary polymer used for this M1A stock is impervious to weather conditions and highly corrosion resistant. The materials used in this precision stock are designed to withstand all standard gun solvents and oils.
- This stock is adjustable to allow for a better fit to the shooter. This stock has an adjustable length of pull and cheek riser height. These two adjustable components can be altered via thumbwheel screws with positive locking detents. The length of pull can be adjusted from 13 5/8” to 14 13/16” to allow the shooter to find their optimal sweet spot. The cheek riser is adjustable by a separate but similar thumbwheel. The cheek piece can be adjusted in 0.05” increments to allow precise alignment behind your optic to minimize parallax issues.
- For sling integration, the stock has two standard sling swivel studs and also and 4 integrated steel inserts for QD sling swivels.
- For mounting accessories, this ProMag M1A stock has integrated Picatinny rail sections in the forend.
- Be the first to review this product