Barrels / Choke Tubes
- The perfect mount for your SilencerCo suppressor is here. The new threaded barrels from SilencerCo are made with the same care, precision, and attention to detail that SilencerCo bring to their suppressors.
- The Glock 19 9mm drop in replacement barrel is made from high quality 416R steel. This special steel was developed by Crucible and was specifically designed to be used in firearms. The difference between 416 and 416R steel is that the 416R contains Molybdenum and also 416R has a lower sulfur content. This decrease in sulfur content is said to decrease the probability of developing sulphide stringers, which can, in turn, result in catastrophic failure of your barrel. Simply put, 416R steel have the 4 following advantages that make it desirable for firearms barrels.
- Excellent machinability for drilling and chamber reaming for consistent performance
- Homogeneous structure, which makes is very responsive to heat treatment.
- High tensile strength and toughness necessary to deal with chamber pressures
- Good corrosion resistance to prevent rusting and also prevent fouling.
- The barrel has a 1:10 right hand twist. This twist rate will work with a variety of ammunition, including subsonic 147 grain loads. These subsonic loads can make your suppressed pistol experience even better by eliminating the sonic crack of the projectile going down range.
- The barrel is capped off by 1/2x28 threads. This standard thread pitch will accept a variety of muzzle accessories, including SilencerCo Suppressors.
- This barrel has an overall length of 4.5" and will work with a Gen 4 or Gen 3 Glock 19
- Be the first to review this product