- When designing this muzzle device, the goal was to reduce felt recoil and prevent muzzle rise. This would have the effect of making your AR-15 easier to control under rapid fire conditions and make follow up shots more accurate.
- The engineers at Spike's Tactical accomplished these goals by directing the muzzle blast in a particular fashion. Part of the muzzle blast is directed upwards and also in perpendicular plans or the muzzle. This has the effect of decreasing muzzle rise. In addition to this force vectoring, the front of the Spike's muzzle brake restricts forward energy to reduce parallel recoil.
- The way that this brake vectors the muzzle gases is through several small ports. This ports are ball dimpled, which allows for smoother expansion of gases and rapid heat dissipation.
- This muzzle brake is designed for hard use. The front of this Spike's Muzzle device is 0.25" thick. This allows for the device to put with the heavy abuse of full auto fire. In addition to this engineering feature, the muzzle brake is also finished with a Melonite treatment. This finishing treatment allows for greater corrosion resistance, wear resistance and gives the muzzle device a nice, black finish.
- This AR-15 muzzle brake is machined from 303 Stainless steel
- The threads on this muzzle device are 1/2x28", which is the standard pitch for .223/5.56x45mm barrels. This comp will handle calibers up to .223/5.56x45mm
- Be the first to review this product