Overview of the Streamlight TLR-1 HPL
- The Streamlight TLR-1 HPL is a compact weapon mounted light designed to give you the maximum amount of illumination. With 775 lumens of light, this light produces a beam that has both a lot of throw for long-range targets, as well as a fair spill to light up peripheral areas. Compatible with pistols, rifles or shotgun, this package comes with several rail mounting options.
Lite ‘em Up Like a Christmas Tree
- The TRL-1 HPL produces an astounding 775 lumens of light from a very compact package. The light is provides by a C4 LED technology, which provides for a very durable light that can handle heavy recoil and has a long service life, rated at 50,000 hours. Streamlight lists the maximum beam distance at an amazing 438m. The peak beam intensity is listed at 48,000 candela. Simply put, this light will light up whatever you need it to and almost turn night into day.
- The light body has an integrated clamp mounting system. This mounting system is designed to be compatible with MIL-STD-1913, Picatinny style rails. This clamp mounting system is also compatible with pistol-mounted rails, such as those found on Glocks. The package comes with rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails.
- The mounting system is very easy to use and allows for fast and safe mounting and removal.
- The TLR-1 HPL is powered by two (included) 3V CR123A lithium batteries. These batteries have a shelf life of 10 years. This power source will provide a run time of 1.75 hours.
- Be the first to review this product