Key Features of the Streamlight TLR-2 HL
- C4 LED
- 630 Lumens of white light
- 640-660nm red laser
- Ambidextrous Controls
- Easily mounts to Picatinny and most handgun Rails
Overview of the Streamlight TLR-2 HL
- The TLR-2 Weapon mounted light and laser combo is a very capable module that can be immensely helpful in low light situations. This High Lumen model provides an astonishing 630 lumens of light through it’s C4 LED technology. 630 Lumens of light in a package this small is rare and speaks to the strides in technology that Streamlight has been able to take. This incredible amount of illumination will be able to flood a room with light and light up any dark alley you may come across. The light projected as a 12,000-candela peak intensity and also has a wide spill area to illuminate peripheral areas
- LED’s are known for the durability a long service life. The LED used in this Streamlight TRL-2 HL is stated to be impervious to stock. This is obviously extremely pertinent, as recoil could otherwise potentially cause a failure of the lighting system. The LED used in this weapon light has a service life of 50,000 hours. This essentially means, that it is unlikely that you will ever burn this bulb out. In addition to the rugged LED used, the housing of the TLR-2 HL is made for hard use. The housing structure Is machined from aluminum and finished in a black anodizing for increased corrosion and wear resistance. The unit is IPX4 water resistant.
- Two CR123 lithium batteries power this unit. These batteries have a 10 year shelf life. The light has a 1.25 hours regulate run time. A solid-state current regulation is used to provide consistent illumination levels throughout the life of the battery. When only the laser function is being used, the batteries will last 45 hours until the run out.
- The Streamlight TLR-2 HL has a clamp style mounting system that can be secured without the use of tools. This mounting system is designed to be mounted directly to handguns with Glock style rails and to any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail. The package that you will receive will also include keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW rails.
- The light and laser module can be activated via ambidextrous paddle switches on the rear of the unit. The unit has momentary as well as steady setting. This unit is also capable of having a strobe setting. The strobe setting is user programmable and can be set to be either enabled or disabled, depending on your preferences.
- Be the first to review this product