Overview of the Streamlight TLR-4 Weapon Mounted Light
- The Streamlight TLR-4 is a full-featured light and laser aiming module that is brought to you in a tight, compact package. When designing the TLR-4 the goal was to have this unit be compatible with compact and subcompact guns.
- This Streamlight weapon mounted light provides 115 lumens of light via the Streamlight C4 LED technology. 115 lumens will allow you to pierce through the darkness and identify your targets, however, due to this relatively low lumen setting, there is less concern that you may blind yourself when search through your house and unexpectedly find a mirror. The white light provided by this unit has 5200candela peak beam intensity. The reflector used for the white light is textured. This produces a concentrated beam and also lights up surrounding areas with a good flood effect to allow for peripheral situational awareness. Optimized electronics used in this unit provide regulated illumination intensity.
- This Streamlight light & laser is powered by a single 3V CR2 lithium battery, which is included with the unit. This battery will provide you with 1.75 hours of white light run time, 1.25 hours of run time with the light and laser both on and 4 hours of run time for just the laser.
- The Streamlight TLR-4 G has an integrated clamp mounting system. This mounting system is designed to attach the module directly to the accessory rail of the weapon platform. This mounting system is easy to operated and allow for fast and simple attachment and removal.
- This Streamlight module has an integrated green laser sight. The laser is a 510-520m, direct drive green laser that has a wide operating temperature range. The laser has adjustments for windage and elevation to allow for precise point of aim changes. Point of aim can be changed via the adjustment screws, which are mounted in brass bushings.
Built for Durability
- The Streamlight TLR-4 was built to be durable and rugged. The white light lens features Borofloat high temperature glass and the body and bezel of the unit utilize impact resistant polymer construction, as well as anodized aluminum. This unit is IPX4 water resistant and has an operating temperature of -20 degrees Fahrenheit to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Be the first to review this product