Overview of the Streamlight TLR-1
- The Streamlight TLR-1 is one of the most popular weapon mounted flashlights for sale today. It has a very competitive selling price and provides the user with a bright, quality, LED flashlight.
Own the Night
- The TLR-1 Weapon light is powered by two CR123 lithium batteries. These batteries have a 10 year shelf life, far longer than traditional batteries. The light uses C4 LED flashlight technology. This makes the light impervious to shock and the light emitting diode has a 50,00 hour lifetime before replacement is needed. The LED used in this Streamlight flashlight is rated up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity. The light output is measured at 300 lumens. To harness this light, the TLR-1 Streamlight uses a deep-dish parabolic reflector. This reflector allows to light beam to be concentrated with adequate focus and also illuminates the surrounding area with it’s spill.
- The two CR123 will power the TLR-1 for a 2.5 hour regulated run time. This weapons mounted light has a solid state current regulation. This allows for the light to have a consistent illumination level, where other light may be brighter with fresh batteries and slowly become dimmer.
- The Streamlight TLR-1 has a mounting system that will allow it to attach to A Mil-STD-1913 picatinny style rail, or the light rail on a Glock. The mounting system is a clamp attachment that can quickly attach and detach without the use of tools. Also, the mounting system is designed in a way to you are not require to put your hand in front of the muzzle during attachment or detachment.
- To ensure excellent durability and longevity of the system, the flashlight is mainly constructed from machined aluminum.
- The light can be manipulated via two large paddles on the rear of the housing. The activation levers are ambidextrous and have three modes of operation. The light can be turned on, off, or the activation paddles will also allow momentary on. Since this is the strobe model, this model also has the capability to have a strobe light affect to disorient your target. The strobe light effect can be activated by double tapping the momentary paddle.a
- Be the first to review this product