- 30 round capacity
- Designed for 7.62x39mm
- Will fit most AK-47 patterned rifles
- Polymer construction
- Anti-Tilt follower
- Removable base plate
- The Tapco AK magazine is a great, economical choice. Full polymer construction of the magazine body allows this magazine to be extremely light weigh and also very affordable. The reinforced composite material (military grade glass filled nylon) used for the magazine body is impact resistant and also prevents corrosion. These magazines won’t rust like steel mags. On the inside of the magazine, you will find a heavy-duty spring that will give you a long service life. Also, the Tapco 7.62x39mm AK-47 mag utilizes an anti-tilt follower for enhanced reliability. A metal base plate covers the bottom of the magazine. This base plate is easily removed for disassembly and maintenance.
- This AK-47 magazine is compatible with a wide range of AK patterned rifles. However, this magazine will not work in a Saiga rifle without modification to the rifle and/or magazine. Modifications to this magazine will void any warranty and make the magazine non-returnable.
- Since all of the components of this magazine are manufactured in the United States, this complete magazine counts as 3 separate (Magazine body, magazine floorplate, and the mag follower) 922r compliant parts
|Part #||MAG0630 BLACK|
- Be the first to review this product