- Troy Industries is simply the industry standard when it comes to back-up iron sights. They are well known to make some of the highest quality, best performing BUIS that have ever been produced. This is why these iron sights are seen on some of the best rifles out there.
- One of the many reasons for the success of Troy Flip-Up Sights is because of their simplistic design and operation. These sights are easy to deploy and do not contain any failure-prone springs or lever. The sides of this front sight are serrated to allow for easier gripping, even with gloves. The front sight is deployed by simply grabbing onto the sides and lifting the front sight into place. Once deployed to the erect position, the Troy BattleSight is held in place by a positive locking detent. This stainless steel, cross-locking detent will hold the front sight up and maintain proper zero during recoil and extreme combat conditions. This Troy Front sight can be folded down again by pressing on the side mounted button and folding the sight back down.
- This Troy AR-15 front sight can be adjusted for elevation. The adjustments are click-adjustable and each click relates to an approximate 0.50 MOA change in elevation.
- These sights are machine from an aircraft grade aluminum billet. Troy uses stainless steel components to ensure strength durability and corrosion resistance. To ensure that the aluminum is corrosion and wear resistance, all aluminum is finished with a Mil-Spec hard coat anodizing.
- Be the first to review this product