This Package includes both the front & rear sight.
Why Should you Buy the TruGlo TFO Sights?
- The main advantage of the TFO sights is that they are useful in all lighting conditions. In well-lit areas, the fiber optic portion of the sight gathers the ambient light and provides you with a bright, easy to find aiming index. During low light or no light situations, the tritium insert is self-luminescent and therefore able to give you a glowing aiming reference. So, whatever situation you find yourself in, you will have useable sights that will allow you to engage your target.
- The sighs are construction from steel that have been precision CNC machined for a nice fit to your Glock. The sights are designed in a way that they have minimal sharp corners to prevent snagging or injury to the user. Additionally, the TFO sights cover a large portion of the tritium and fiber optics sections, This protects them from impact and prevents damage.
How do the TFO sights work?
- The TFO sights use both tritium and fiber optic inserts. During daylight hours, the fiber optics works to gather existing ambient light and focus that light to the end of the fiber optic, thereby giving you a bright aiming reference. During the low light, the fiber optic is not able to gather ambient light. This is where the tritium insert comes in to play. Tritium is a self-luminescent material that glows without the need of being charged or powered by an external source. During low/no light the tritium glows, providing light to the fiber optic segment, which again leaves you with a bright, visible aiming reference.
Which Glock pistol will These Sights Work With?
- These sights are compatible with the following Glock models….
- Be the first to review this product