Viridian Green Laser
Overview of the Viridian Green Laser & 190 Lumen Tac Light Module
- This unit is designed to be attach to the Picatinny rail on your pistol. It comes Cerakoted in Magpul Flat Dark Earth to match your FDE pistol.
Why Green Lasers?
- Viridian was one of the first companies to popularize the use of green lasers as weapon aiming devices. Why did they do this? Because green has several advantages over the traditional red lasers.
- One of the major advantages of green lasers is that they appear to be much brighter. Because o this, green lasers a generally much easier to in the daylight.
- Also, during low light situations, the green lasers have an additional advantage. During low light, green lasers are much more visible to the human eye. Because of this, you may be able to see the entire beam in certain situations. This can increase your awareness of your point of aim, as well as possibly intimidate your target.
Viridian Enhanced Combat Readiness (ECR)
- The Viridian X5L laser and light module has ECR capability. What is means is that, when you pair this light and laser module with the Viridian TacLoc holster, you set your light and laser to automatically activate when you draw your pistol. When you are in a stressful situation it can be difficult to have the finger dexterity to activate a small button on the laser module. Additionally, you may not even remember to do it. With the ECR system, you can set your X5L module to activate as soon as you draw your pistol. The ECR system has automatic draw detection that will activate your laser to your pre-selected setting as soon as you draw your pistol. The system is as easy to use as 1, 2, 3. First grip your weapon while it is holstered, with your index finger extended. Next, lay your finger on the TacLoc release, press the release and draw your pistol. Third, the ECR system will automatically and instantly ignite the light and/or laser.
Own the Night
- This Viridian X5L module includes a green laser, as well as a white light. The tac light produces 160 lumens of bright, white light during it’s continuous on mode. The light can be set to strobe to produce flashes of 190 lumens of light to further distract your target. With this white light, combined with the bright and clearly visible green laser, you will own the night.
|Manufacturer||Viridian Green Laser|
- Be the first to review this product