XS Sight Systems
- Compatible with Glock Models 17 / 19 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 26 / 27 / 31 / 32 / 33 / 34 / 35 / 36 / 38
- XS Sight Systems is known for their non-traditional firearm sighting systems. In contrast to the more popular notch and post sight seen on many pistols and rifles, XS has developed something different that they feel is more effective in certain situations.
- During the initial development, the engineers and designers at XS Sights realized a deficiency in the traditional notch and post sights. The main drawback that they saw with the traditional sights was that they were difficult to use under stress. The evaluators found that trying to located and then line up the square notch and post while dealing with an adrenaline dump was more than challenging. With this new outlook, the designers at XS Sight systems decided that they could come up with something better. What they came up with was essentially a V-Notch and ball sight, or Big Dot, which is what they are known for today. The difference between the XS sights and the traditional sights is that the XS sights aim to be much more intuitive to use. Users report that having to put the ball in the middle of the V is much easier to accomplish under stress than lining up a notch and post. Although there are some detractors that state that the XS sights are too vague to be precise, there have been evaluations that demonstrate that this is not necessarily true. Further more, these are not designed to be target sights. These sights are designed to be used on a defensive handgun.
- The sights included in this package are at an increased height when compare to standard height sights. This allows these sights to be used with a suppressor. By increasing the height of the sights, you are able to get a proper sight picture, without having your suppressor get in the way.
|Manufacturer||XS Sight Systems|
- Be the first to review this product