- The front pivot pin and rear takedown pin on the standard AR-15 seems made to specifications that are just small enough to make them inconvenient to push out. It seems that you can never quite poke them out far enough ad have to use a bullet tip to full depress the takedown pins.
- However, this issue can result in more than just a minute of frustration. If you regularly use a bullet tip to press out your pins, there has probably been an occasion or two where your bullet slipped off the pin, skated a long your lower receiver and may have left a nice mark along its way.
- These pins give you a nice, large knob to easily grab on to with your fingers and pull out the pins.
- These pins are heat treat per military specifications and are coated in the mil-spec approved coating.
|Manufacturer||Yankee Hill Machine Co|
- Be the first to review this product